Registration and Moderation Policy
By registering on the AWARE site, you agree to the following code of conduct:
- Posts will be of a professional, respectful and apolitical nature. AWARE reserves the right to remove any content that is obscene or profane, or that threatens, ridicules, defames, harasses, attacks or libels an individual or organization in any way.
- Posts may not contain any material that is copyrighted unless it (a) is posted by the copyright owner, (b) has the express, written permission of the copyright owner to post the copyrighted material on your blog, or (c) the poster is reasonably sure that the use of any copyrighted material conforms to the doctrine of “fair use”.
- Bloggers may reference relevant, previously written content as appropriate, but agree not to use the AWARE Community as a platform to advertise or promote their business, products or services.
- Posts which reference inaccurate facts, or contain a misrepresentation of facts may be removed. AWARE may request references in support of content.
- Posts may not contain any material that violates the privacy rights of another.
- Posts may not contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or information.
- You agree not to post or conduct any activity that fails to conform with any and all applicable local, state and/or federal laws, including, without limitation, 15 U.S.C. 6501 et seq. (the “Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998”).
- You acknowledge that any reliance on material, content and/or links posted by other parties will be at your own risk. You assume full legal responsibility and liability for all actions arising from your posts.
- We reserve the right to remove any content from the AWARE site at any time.